Unlocking the Power of Design Thinking: A Comprehensive Guide to Applying Tools and Methods for Solving Real-World Challenges Ethically and Effectively.
Spring2 Innovation's Continuing Education Professional Development course for engineers and limited license holders is here to give your professional practice a boost!
Based on Spring2’s Methodology for Design Thinking, this introductory course will provide an overview of the design mindset and framework. This course will guide participants through the five phases of design thinking, using case studies and activities to equip them with the necessary tools to apply creative problem-solving techniques in their work. The course provides an introduction to the toolkit used by design thinkers.
As of January 1, 2023, Under section 51.2 of Regulation 941 of the Professional Engineers Act, CPD is now a requirement to maintain licenses each year. Our course ensures holders uphold their competency and ethics while refining their engineering skills.
Attend our Design Thinking for Engineers CPD course to:
- Identify the tools and framework used in design thinking and how to apply them to real-world challenges;
- Learn methods to recognize and understand client and customer needs;
- Understand how to apply design thinking to reduce risks;
- Gain knowledge of best practices & acts of professional engineering;
- Learn to apply prototyping, testing, and experimenting to boost creativity and reduce risk in implementation;
- Apply design thinking in your workplace with the methodology of better thinking by design;
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry standards and be able to provide professional services ethically.
We’ve found that an applied learning format is the best way to deliver this training – the course is instructor led over 2 sessions that are 3 hours long each, ensuring learning is applied in the workplace throughout the program.
or Get in touch for more info
Have questions? Our team will get in touch with you.